Kara-night Index du Forum
Kara-night
Forum de rassemblement pour des soirées à thèmes sur Toulouse & Perpignan

Kara-night Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

papers for drawing manga vs actual manga

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kara-night Index du Forum -> Discutions générales -> Mangas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 11:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: papers for drawing manga vs actual manga Répondre en citant

HI,

i have been drawing on standard manga papers size b4… i live in japan so i use the same papers/brand as alot of "real" manga-kas.i scan and crop them where they're supposed to be cropped…but i've noticed that compared to manga and doujinshis i have at home the papers i use are way shorter… or broader depending on how you look at it... and i know they make them smaller when they are printed.. but i'm talking about the proportions... so that's not the case.i checked online and turns out my pages are the wrong proportions… i can't find a logic explanation for why they would make the papers that way……..i wonder if its just me that’s retarded… or what the heck is up…. can anyone explain this?
Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://smackjeeves.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14682
animated smart grid video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 11:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kara-night Index du Forum -> Discutions générales -> Mangas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation