Kara-night Index du Forum
Kara-night
Forum de rassemblement pour des soirées à thèmes sur Toulouse & Perpignan

Kara-night Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Sync issues making music video

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kara-night Index du Forum -> Discutions générales -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sync issues making music video Répondre en citant

HI,

I'm new to luma fusion so it maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm making a music video with some quite agressive editing with short and quick transitions with quite a lot of blank spaces. The problem I seem to have is that occasionally when I preview my work the clips don't seem to match the beat where I placed them. Sometimes it's ok but mostly it seems to drift, which is more notable for the vocal parts with video clips of mouthed words which don't match. I realise that perhaps the visual audio wave file might not be an accurate representation of the music so I've been relying on sonic cues putting flashes on drum beats etc but as I say when I preview it's not where I put them. I can only think that there is an issue either with the preview panel? Any ideas. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.luma-touch.com/viewtopic.php?t=5773
3d Industrial Animation

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kara-night Index du Forum -> Discutions générales -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation